Preheat oven 425 degrees (or higher, my oven is weak).
1 large eggplant
1 cup healthy vegan tomato sauce (make it yourself or your favorite brand)
1 package baby bella mushrooms
1-2 Tbs nutritional yeast (to taste)
1. skin and slice eggplant into discs
2. place on sprayed or lightly greased cookie sheet, and top with sauce
3. Bake for 10-15 minutes until edges are brown
4. In the meantime, steam or microwave mushrooms for 4 minutes
5. When the eggplant discs are browned, take them out and top with mushrooms, then more sauce if desired. Sprinkle with nutritional yeast to your liking.
6. Bake for another 10 minutes until edges of mushrooms are brown. Serve and enjoy! I ate the WHOLE batch tonight! 🙂